How to Enter
By writing a positive review on Google or Facebook and supplying your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org you will have the chance of winning a luxury hair care goody bag.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Promoter’s Name and Address
Hair Solved Limited, Hamilton House, 205 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester M45 6GE (the “Promoter”) email address email@example.com
- Start Date
Entries for this prize draw will be accepted from 19.30pm on the 8th February 2019 (the “Opening Date”).
- Closing Date
The closing date for the completion of the review and receipt of entries is 7.00pm on the 30th April 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
How to participate
- In order to enter the prize draw, the entrant must be a Hair Solved Customer and must write a positive review on Google or Facebook and submit their details via email by the Closing Date to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants must be natural persons, UK residents or residents of Northern Ireland, over 18 years old and not employees (or members of their families) of Hair Solved Limited.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- By providing a review and therefore the prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the prize draw entry may be held and only used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
- There is one prize to be won, a luxury hair care goody bag.
- The entrant selected randomly to win the prize draw will win a luxury hair care goody bag
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded.
Selection of the Winner
- The winner of the prize draw will be selected at random by the Promoter before the 14th May 2019 among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
- The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the Closing Date to anyone sending their email address to email@example.com in a message with the subject heading Hair Solved Client Review Prize Draw.
- The winner will be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the winner does not answer this email within 7 days after the posting of the email and informs the Promoter that he will accept the Prize then the Promoter reserves the right to random the Prize to another entrant among the remaining entrants. The winner will receive their Prize within a reasonable time thereafter. If we do not hold an email address for the Client we will notify by telephone.
- The Promoter’s prize draw is final.
- There is no legal claim for the delivery of a prize. Redress through the courts is excluded.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase is necessary. By using an internet access for the entry, costs of an internet provider might occur.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
All enquires relating to this prize draw should be made to the Promoter at its address described in Condition 1.