Important COVID-19 Update Salon News
Dear Valued Clients
We will be reopening our London, Manchester and Glasgow Clinics on Tuesday 16th June.
We have started to reopen our clinics; please be aware this will be with a limited number of staff. The services we can currently offer are restricted to the technical services only relating to the Enhancer System.
Our phone lines will remain closed for the moment until we work our way through the clients that were pre-booked in for an appointment before lockdown. We will call you to offer you an appointment to attend one of the clinics if you already had an appointment booked in the diary.
How to make an appointment
If you do not have a pre booked appointment and wish to make an appointment at this time we would ask that you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state which Hair Solved Clinic you attend in the subject box of the email. We will work through the emails systematically for those clients who have been without services the longest. If you need any hair replaced (panel or parting) please advise in your email.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer some of our services until traditional hairdressing services are permitted again.
We must request that clients do not visit any of our clinics without a scheduled appointment as we have strict health & safety guidelines for the number of clients we are permitted to see in our clinics at any one time. It is not possible to make an appointment on the day for clients who are not scheduled into our diary.
Health & Safety
Please be aware we have implemented new Risk Assessments and new Health & Safety guidelines that must be followed for the safety of our clients and staff.
- Please can we ask that all clients use a face mask and gloves when entering our clinics and these must be used at all times during your appointment.
- We will use an infrared temperature device when you enter the clinic. Anyone with a temperature higher than 37.8 and/or a cough will need to reschedule their appointment in order to help safeguard the health of the staff and other clients.
- We will not have waiting facilities for clients or guests at this time and ask clients wait outside until we are ready for their appointment.
- We will not be offering any hot/cold beverages or offering lunches or snacks, we will have water available.
- Clients will be asked to fill in a short questionnaire before arriving which will be asking if they have been in known contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or experienced any symptoms themselves in the last 14 days, if so, they will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We will be following Government guidelines and seating clients 2m apart or use screens where necessary.
- We will not be able to offer any non-essential complimentary styling or hairdressing services until further notice.
Once we have scheduled an appointment by phone you will receive an email outlining the services agreed and the safety protocols for Covid-19. We will also send a health questionnaire that will need to be completed before we can commence with any appointments. **Please note, if you don’t have a printer, we can provide you with the questionnaire when you arrive.
Our telephone lines
Due to the unprecedented circumstances caused by the ‘lockdown’ we will now reopen our phone lines on Tuesday 7th July 2020. If we have not phoned you by then, or you haven’t already had an appointment confirmed by email, then please contact us to schedule your appointment.
- We do advise that you email us with your appointment request at this time, stating if you need any new hair to be ordered.
We thank you for your kind understanding and patience during this time and please be rest assured we are doing the best we can during these difficult times.
** Please be advised any of our clients in other areas of the UK, can be seen at the three clinics that will initially open. Should you wish to book an appointment and can travel please email email@example.com
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back and thank you all for your patience, understanding and kind words during these difficult times.
The Hair Solved Team
PLEASE AS ALWAYS STAY SAFE AND WELL.