Important COVID-19 Updates Salon News
Dear Valued Clients
Hair Solved Covid Updates – All our nationwide salons are open.
Hair Solved are committed to providing salon updates as quickly as we can, in the light of the ongoing Covid pandemic.
Our Manchester, London, Bristol and Glasgow clinics are open and we are continuing to operate strict health & safety guidelines for the safety of our staff and valued clients whilst we maintain the delivery of our essential services.
Our phone lines are also open if you want to book an appointment.
We must request that clients do not visit any of our clinics without a scheduled appointment as we have strict health & safety guidelines for the number of clients we are permitted to see in our clinics at any one time. It is not possible to make an appointment on the day for clients who are not scheduled into our diary. You can follow us on social media for further Hair Solved Covid Updates.
Health & Safety
Please be aware we have implemented new Risk Assessments and new Health & Safety guidelines that must be followed for the safety of our clients and staff.
- Please can we ask that all clients use a face mask and gloves when entering our clinics and these must be used at all times during your appointment.
- We will use an infrared temperature device when you enter the clinic. Anyone with a temperature higher than 37.8 and/or a cough will need to reschedule their appointment in order to help safeguard the health of the staff and other clients.
- We will not have waiting facilities for clients or guests at this time and ask clients to wait outside until we are ready for their appointment.
- We will not be offering any hot/cold beverages or offering lunches or snacks, we will have water available.
- Clients will be asked to fill in a short questionnaire before arriving, which will ask if they have been in known contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or experienced any symptoms themselves in the last 14 days. If so, they will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We will be following Government guidelines and seating clients 2m apart, or using screens where necessary.
- We will not be able to offer any non-essential complimentary styling or hairdressing services until further notice.
If you have scheduled an appointment by phone you will receive an email outlining the services agreed and the safety protocols for Covid-19. We will also send a health questionnaire that will need to be completed before we can commence with any appointments.
**Please note, if you don’t have a printer, we can provide you with the questionnaire when you arrive.
We hope this provides you with all of the important information you need.
With our very best wishes,
The Hair Solved Team
AND PLEASE, AS ALWAYS, STAY SAFE AND WELL.