Terms and Conditions of Big Weekend Prize Draw
How to Enter
By ticking the Prize Draw Box on the “Keep in Touch” card you will have the chance of winning a £500 discount off your first Enhancer System
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Promoter’s Name and Address
Hair Solved Limited, 169 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester M45 6AB (the “Promoter”) email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date
Entries for this prize draw will be accepted from 19.00pm on the 27th September 2019 (the “Opening Date”).
- Closing Date
The closing date for the receipt of entries is 15.30pm on the 28th September 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
How to participate
- In order to enter the prize draw, the entrant must complete the “Keep in Touch” card and tick the “Enter Prize Draw” box and hand in to the Hair Solved stand at the AUK Big Weekend Event by the Closing Date.
- Entrants must be natural persons, UK residents or residents of Northern Ireland, over 18 years old and not employees (or members of their families) of Hair Solved Limited.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- By completing the “Keep in Touch” card and ticking the “Enter Prize Draw” box and therefore the prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the prize draw entry may be held and only used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
- There is one prize to be won, a £500 discount voucher to be used against the purchase of an Enhancer System.
- The entrant selected randomly to win the prize draw will win a £500 discount voucher to be used against the purchase of an Enhancer System
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The £500 discount voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other Hair Solved offer.
- No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded.
Selection of the Winner
- The winner of the prize draw will be selected at random by the Promoter at 15.45pm on the 28th September 2019 among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
- The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the Closing Date to anyone sending their email address to email@example.com in a message with the subject heading Hair Solved “Keep in Touch” Prize Draw
- The winner will be announced on Social Media, on the Blog section of our Website at www.hair-solved.com/blog/ and at the AUK Big Weekend Event. The winner will also be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the winner does not answer this email within 7 days after the posting of the email and informs the Promoter that he will accept the Prize then the Promoter reserves the right to random the Prize to another entrant among the remaining entrants. The winner will receive their Prize within a reasonable time thereafter. If we do not hold an email address for the Client we will notify by telephone or in writing.
- The Promoter’s prize draw is final.
- There is no legal claim for the delivery of a prize. Redress through the courts is excluded.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase is necessary. By using an internet access for the entry, costs of an internet provider might occur.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- All enquires relating to this prize draw should be made to the Promoter at its address described in Condition 1.