Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Client safety is our priority in our hair loss salons. Therefore in light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus, we would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place at all of our salon locations to make sure our Clients are safe.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible.
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray or wipes. All areas will be cleaned.
- This includes door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact.
- The team will continue this practice throughout the day.
- All areas of contact and equipment are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients.
- The team will be wearing PPE.
- We ask that Clients wear a mask upon arriving at the Salon and during their appointment.
Covid-19 Government Guidelines
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. We would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk areas. And finally if you or anyone close to you have any symptoms please do call to rearrange your appointment.
The team at Hair Solved want to reassure you that client safety is our priority due to Coronavirus and we are here to help.
Find out more about Covid-19 advice from the NHS
You can also click the link HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website. We are taking a common sense approach. With the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff at the heart of everything we do. Therefore Hair Solved will continue to monitor the situation closely and share updates on our website and social media channels.
The team at Hair Solved value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.
Thank you from the Directors of Hair Solved.
For and on behalf of Hair Solved Limited